Monday 30 April 2012

Monday 23rd of April- Day before deadline day

Today is the day before deadline day and at the weekend I managed to get lots of images which I felt were perfect for the double page spread, they had amazing lighting due to the sunsetting as we were taking the photos this gave us a hazy sunshine which added lots of effects to the surrounding area. However after not having much time to upload the photos when I brough the camera in I decided to leave them til a little bit later when I would have more time. This however was a very bad decision, due to the fact that within the two hours that I had left the camera, someone else needed to use it and they wiped the whole camera . Leaving me with a decision to make, I could either try and get the photos again that night or I could work on my magazine as it was. I decided that today I would get my magazine to the best I could as it was incase I was unable to get images that were of a equal quality tonight and I decided to try and repeat the photos that night. However my model was unfortually having problems within her personal life and therefore by the time we got out to take the photos it was beging to get very dark, this caused problems with getting the correct lighting for the photos. However I still tried because some photos can look very effective in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment