Monday 30 April 2012

Eliza Jean Final Photos Studio Shoot

During this shoot I wanted to get accross a classy feeling while still going for a slight quirky atmosphere. I used a cover of Q magazine as a style model for this shoot ( Adele issue). I was aiming for a cuteness to the photos too in which the target audience could connect with. I wanted to keep the background and clothing quite simple so you could be drawn to her face and what she looks like as a artist. I wanted to get accross the simplicity of her music and of her. I wanted to market Eliza Jean as a girl next door kind of look which I think comes accross in these photos quite a lot this is why I chose these photos to be the final images for my magazine, I think they are easy to connect to and allow a bond to be made between the audience and the artist. Also the close up is to be used on the front page because her eyes draw you straight in, allowing you to spot the magazine on a shelf and instintly be attracted towards it.


No comments:

Post a Comment