Tuesday 24 April 2012

Eliza Jean on location- 23rd April

This was my final photoshoot, during this photoshoot I was aiming to find a image which would be perfect for my Double Page Spread, due to me not being entirely convinced by the one I currently had. The location of this shoot was at a local beach and sailing club in Tynemouth. I thought this would be a perfect location because of the different textures of the backgrounds- the sand, rocks and sea. Also I liked the idea of nautical themed photos these could be quite quirky and follow with my colour scheme of Blue, Red and White this allows the magazine to feel continuous and together. However after taking these photos last minute I felt that some of the natural lighting wasn't right and really let down the photos and the image they were trying to get accross therefore I decided to not use these photos and stick with the one I currently had.


No comments:

Post a Comment