Monday 30 April 2012

Michael and the Misfits 2nd shoot

This was the second go at getting the arrogant look I was looking for I took into account the audience reasearch and therefore found a different location and told the model to look directly into the camera more. I also worked on Mise en Scene getting him to wear Red and Blue to go with my Red, White and Blue colour scheme. Many of these images turned out alright and as I was running out of time for my rought cut deadline I decided to use them but change the images for my Final Cut. Once I received feedback from my target audience the same problem came up about the model not connecting with the audience, I felt this was one of the majour thing my magazine needed therefore I decided to change my model for the Final Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment