Monday 30 April 2012

Front Page-Rough drawing

This is how I am planning to have my Front page. I want to include stories about festivals and new artists because after doing my audience research thses were two thing which came up that my target audience wanted to know about. I want my image on my front page to be a mid close up, this allows the model to connect with the audience whilst giving them a clue as to what genre he is from, by his clothing. My magazine must include a slogan, a barcode, a price, the date and issue number these are conventions which are consistenly used throughout music magazines and therfore for mine to look professional, it must also follow in using these conventions. I am planning to call my magazine FIX I want to use a sans-serif font which is bold and stands out, so you can spot the name from a distance. I also want to use a white background so the model stand out, I also want to keep it quite simple and minimilistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment