Wednesday 18 April 2012

Image Planning



By the end of the project I realised I had time to take some extra photos in another location, which would possiable be good to use of my double page spread, after taking these photos I left the camera unattended where someone needed to use the camera and they wiped the whole camera including the photos I had just took. This has taught me to copy the photos off the camera straight away so I dont run the risk of the getting deleted. After taking the photos I felt I had some really good photos which would have been perfect, therefore I thought it would be a good idea to take the photos again, however I was running very close to the deadline so I set up my double page spread with a photo I had already taken. Therefore that night I went and took more photos at the same location with the same model, however with being rushed for time and light, not many of them turned out very well. The location of these photos was a beach and in a doorway, I used natural lighting with indie styled clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment