Friday 27 April 2012

Final Cut

I am very happy with my final cut, after many photoshoots I am finally happy with the images and what they offer the target audience. Each image offers something different and connect with the audience a majour factor for a music magazine. I am also happy with the stories that I am offering my target audience as I have listened to them and how they want to know about festivals and recent tours and album releases. I like my colour scheme and the fonts I have used as everything stands out and you can read the text from a distance. I am still not too sure on the name of my magazine and the layout of the letters MIX as I feel the X should be higher up and closer to the I, if I were to complete this again that would be one thing I would change. Also after another glance over my article and my contents page I have noticed a few typing errors which make it look unfinished and unprofessional, this would be another thing I would change if I were to do it again. However throughout this task I have learned many new skills, such as Photography, the use of technology e.g. Photoshop to create a barcode and Indesign to create the whole magazine. As I had no past experience of these two things I feel that I have done very well and I am happy with the improvement I have made from my school magazine to my rough cut and then to my final cut as I feel I have improved considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment