Monday 30 April 2012

Eliza Jean on location 1st shots

During this shoot I really wanted to get accross the fun persona of the artist and what she stood for. Therefore I felt the location of a seaside town could be quite fun and could offer something different to the magazine. This shoot was the first one with this model so it was a bit of a test to see how she connected with the audience, I felt she came accross very well and connected to the audience. The photo to the left was especially good, it showed the fun of her personality whilst still showing her facial expression and the location. I felt this could be a perfect image for my final contents page because it was lacking the colours, brightness and fun this image was offering. As soon as I put this image onto the contents page it brightened it right up. However some of the other images didn't come out as well as I had hoped due to the windy weather conditions and I didn't zoom in enough so in many of them the framing isn't correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment