Sunday 11 March 2012

Week 2 Diary

This week I started on the final task of making a music magazine before I started planning my magazine I needed to conduct some research into music magazines and the conventions these use. This allows me to realise what I need to do to create a professional looking music magazine. After deciding that I wanted to do a "Q" style music magazine I focused most of my research and analysis on "Q" magazine, but I also did some research on magazines such as NME so I could compare the conventions used and why they have been used in that certain magazine. After conducing my research I was able to come up and plan my initial ideas for my magazine, using my research I knew what had to go into the magazine and what I wanted it to look like, making my initial ideas easier.   

No comments:

Post a Comment