Wednesday 22 February 2012

1st photoshoot- 22nd of Febuary

During this photoshoot I really wanted to get across a fun atmosphere, while still portraying a serious music image. I thought a good way of doing this would be to get my model dancing, these pictures could be really good for my double page spread where I could have three images behind each other one serious long shot showing the serious to music approach, but then two images behind of her dancing showing her fun personality which she is trying to get accross in her music.

However after looking at these photos I decided that the model wasn't right, she didn't look greatly comfortable. I was also dissapointed with the mise en scene, as I felt it didn't look very sutiable for a music magazine, I decided that I needed to go away and change my model and plan my images fully before taking them.
Also the quality of my camera skills is weak therefore I am planning to take practice shots before taking my next set of images so I can make sure the positioning, lighting, focus and zoom is all correct this would then enable me to get good quality photos before I begin getting serious poses from my model so I don't miss good poses because of my weak skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment